• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

good christmas stocking stuffer.

Bob G

Hello fellow GT/CS owners:

I subscribe to Car Collector and this month's gift section got me a second look at an item we all may enjoy. (California Special Mustang Resto Two DVD Set) www.ccgtonline .com . The price is $25.00 plus $5.00 shipping.

Has anyone reviewed this resto tape?

I hope Pauls new book arrives we can open something we can all use information.

Sincerely
Bob Geco

Mustanglvr

That would make a great gift for GT/CS enthusiasts Bob, great idea!

franklinair

I clicked on the link Bob listed. I didn't see any GT/Cs item. What did I do wrong??

Neil

HappyHour

The link didnt work for me? : (

I wonder what Im gonna get myself this year....last year I got a old 68 GT/CS. :grin:

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Not sure what the correct link is (I couldn't make any derivative of the one posted work) but sounds like the same videos that were sold here on the site about 5 years ago. If you do a search for "Restoration Video" you'll find some reviews. Nutshell is that it's useful, but not very technical or specific to the GT/CS. In fact there were a few technical inaccuracies about the GT/CS, but nothing major as I recall.

OP
OP
Bob G

Bob G

Correct web address for GT/CS restoration CDs

Sorry Folks:

I see I gave out the wrong e-mail site address. Here it is in all its glory with instructions so you will not get confused as I was when I first ordered the two hour CD .

www.ccgtvonline.com
Go to top menue and cliick on CCG store
Scroll down on right side you will see the CD with the red Ford mustang Gt/CS. Click order.

Sincerely
Bob Geco