• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Got the AC system installed a few pictures

390cs68rcode

Got the car back from installing the AC system, new seat covers front and rear, new Carlite windshield, rear quarter panels recovered, headliner, some engine paint refreshed and a few other small things. AC needs a little tweaking, when I nail the throttle the heat comes through the AC vents. This is not a vacumn system so my insatller will be calling Vintage auto air in the morning. All in all everything turned out great. The AC does blow cold so I am happy.

I am going to London for a 8 day vacation on Tuesday and will keep an eye open for any mustangs, maybe I can get a photo of something cool over there.

p3010021.jpg

p3010022.jpg

p3010023.jpg

Mustanglvr

Wow, very nice Jason.

Have fun in London and be careful over there. You never know when those terrorists are gonna hit again. Rhonda