• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

grill paint for 68 G/T C/S

green56

would like to know were i could get the dark metalic grey i tried the cast blast but that is light ialso went to the ditzler paint store gave them the number 32930 they said that their is no such number any help???? the number was from 71 ford that someone put on our web site

Mosesatm

You may want to try 65-67 Styled Steel Wheel paint. It seems to be the correct color and all the Mustang parts vendors carry it in rattle cans.

OP
OP
G

green56

You may want to try 65-67 Styled Steel Wheel paint. It seems to be the correct color and all the Mustang parts vendors carry it in rattle cans.

I tried the 65-67 wheel paint but that seemed to be to light
. Iam going to try the charcoal black and see how this isgoing to work unless someone else has a different idea