• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT/CS badging

limelyt

Does any one know if the GT/CS badging on the steering wheel and dash script offered a while ago from the site can be done again for all the new owners that never had a chance to get a set for their cars?

Gary

Mosesatm

Does any one know if the GT/CS badging on the steering wheel and dash script offered a while ago from the site can be done again for all the new owners that never had a chance to get a set for their cars?

Gary

Paul originally had those made so you'll probably need to contact him.

GT/CS S Code

I second that ...

Yes, it'd be nice to get a set of this badging without resorting to eBay and the fairly high price a set from the first run can bring there ...
I wonder if we could get Paul to consider doing another run of these?
What do you think Paul? I know you're up to your ears trying to get the new edition of the book finished, but do you think that a re-run of this type of GT/CS badging might be possible sometime in the future?

Mosesatm

Yes, it'd be nice to get a set of this badging without resorting to eBay and the fairly high price a set from the first run can bring there ...
I wonder if we could get Paul to consider doing another run of these?
What do you think Paul? I know you're up to your ears trying to get the new edition of the book finished, but do you think that a re-run of this type of GT/CS badging might be possible sometime in the future?

If you look at any of Paul's posts you'll see that under his handle is the word "guest" so he may no longer be able to post here.

Jon, is that correct?

quicknick

This first pic originally showed the entire dash with both badges, but gets cut off when I upload. Anyway, here are mine. Nicholas

Attachments

• 019_19.jpg
    019_19.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 35
  • steering wheel 012.jpg
    steering wheel 012.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 35