• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS - Soup to nuts restoration?

Sarge

I saw a Diamond Blue CS in the parking lot at a WalMart in San Jose about 9 months ago, and asked the person driving it about it. She said she has "two more old Mustangs at home" but wasn't willing to talk about any of them, as they were her husbands cars, and would't part with them... Kinda wished I would have pushed her a little more, but after a WalMart trip, just didn't have the "strength" anymore. Oh well,
Robert

rvrtrash

This guy's ad makes him sound a little defensive. I guess we kind of cranked him up. He does show a Marti report now, and though it's hard to read, it looks like the car might be legitimate, just sloppy on the details.
Steve

OP
OP
68gt390

68gt390

Either way, we got his attention. He joined the site effective 10/31/04 but, hasn't made any posts. I'm sure he's been reading our posts to his add. We must have gotten other folks attention as well, there still has been no bid on the car. The car may very well be a ligitimate CS but, I would think you would do your homework before listing such a car and knowing what flaws it has. That's just the way I look at it.

Don

carvensno

its a little fuzzy and small, but it does look like it does say california special on the marti report. hey at least it is legit. ;D