• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

HCS Diecast Being Offered

68gt390

Thought I would start a new thread since this is directed to the HCS folks.
For those with the HCS there is also a company that has ordered a limited number of cars that were made by Greenlight into the HCS. Since these are a limited number that were ordered by an individual company these will not be available in our group purchase. See below link.

Don - 68gt390

Don,

They are called “The Collector’s Guild” and they have a website. Here is the link to the cars:

http://www.diecastbymail.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=IOC&Category_Code=m60

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Very cool. :grin: :eek:

I am a little surprised they chose Tahoe Turquoise as a color. I can think of several colors I would have picked as more common then that. Of course Highland Green tops that list.:wink:

Mosesatm

admin said:
Very cool. :grin: :eek:

I am a little surprised they chose Tahoe Turquoise as a color. I can think of several colors I would have picked as more common then that. Of course Highland Green tops that list.:wink:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

coloradoHCS

Yes I was hoping for Highland Green also but they do have a Black one available. I plan on caling them and asking about availability and color choices. I will pass on what they tell me.
Mark.

OP
OP
68gt390

68gt390

They will be offering the HCS in both Tahoe Turquoise and Black. I talked to them this afternoon and they were a bit supprised that Greenlight opted not to put out the Royal Maroon CS. They stated they had a large number of folks who had already placed orders for the Royal Maroon car. As was stated by Jon, I could of thought of several other color's which would of been a little better than Tahoe Turquoise. Oh well.

Don

miller511

I think Tahoe Turquoise is a good color choice ;-)
Too bad I don't have a HCS.

Mosesatm

Tahoe Turquoise is a great color. The prettiest GT/CS I've ever seen in person was a Tahoe Turquoise one parked at a Jack-in-the-Box near the Seattle airport.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
miller511 said:
I think Tahoe Turquoise is a good color choice
You'll note I was very careful to not say it wasn't a good color. I just said I could think of choices "more common then that".:wink:

Both Tahoe Turquoise (8,244 total) and Raven Black (5,245 total) are pretty rare colors. The only color more rare in '68 was Pebble Beige (4,687 total). Compared to other colors that ranged in the 25,000-35,000 numbers like Highland Green, Candyapple Red, Sunlit Gold. Then there's the ever popular Lime Gold at 42,724.:smile: