• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Hello, New GT/ CS owner

mmarsalone

Hey guys, been lurking for quite some time and I just purchased my own GT / CS. Just curuious, could someone tell me if this car is already listed in the registry? It's VIN is 8R01C147881. I will add / update the registry using this site afterwards. Now to post for a few needed items.

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

• DSCN0112.JPG
    DSCN0112.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 14

Talan423

mike- welcome to the site, very nice looking car!! your car is not in the 1996 registry. that doesn't mean it hasn't been registered since then. you might want to contact jon (admin) or paul newitt via this website and they could possibly check for you. go to the registry link to the left of this page.

OP
OP
mmarsalone

mmarsalone

Tom,

I'll go ahead and contact Paul.. I just won your auction for 4 magazines. And, I had already bought the April 1990 issue from you.

Mike

68sunlitgold

Mike,
I knew there was I reason why I liked you.....GREAT color!!

Doug
Owner of 3 '68 Sunlit Gold Mustangs
Hardtop, Convertible & GT/CS