• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Highland Green C-Code Project in LA

Mosesatm

Attachments

• HG1.jpg
    HG1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 118
  • HG2.jpg
    HG2.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 130
  • HG3.jpg
    HG3.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 123

franklinair

Judging by recessed reflectors on rear fenders, I'd say early production. I e-mailed seller for more info. Probably cost $1,000+ to ship to NC:sad:

Neil

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

It'd be a great starting point for a Green Hornet tribute car.

Northern Pony

Green Hornet tribute! I like your thinking, right on, wish I had done that with an earlier GT/CS I had.
BoB

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

What's up Arlie? This car is in one of your favorite colours, ... so why haven't you snapped this one up yet?
:grin:

Life keeps getting in the way.:mad:

Besides, I think the one in Florida with the black vinyl top and the Shelby wheels may be a better starting point.

classicsguy

What makes Highland Green a desirable color? Are there fewer of those than other colors?

Its just a matter of taste,on color surveys in this forum Highland Green has always been one of the top preferred colors for the 1968 model year. I would love to have a Highland Green GT/CS with Ivy Gold interior.

cnassif

Its just a matter of taste,on color surveys in this forum Highland Green has always been one of the top preferred colors for the 1968 model year. I would love to have a Highland Green GT/CS with Ivy Gold interior.

That's exactly what I have. Rather, that's what I will have when it is done. Replacing rusted metal now, go to paint this summer.

franklinair

I spoke with the owner this evening: He does have a Marti Report, has a potential buyer (for $9K) coming to look at the car tonite. Told him I'd call tomorrow to see if it sold or not. I'd have to have someone look at it for me before I would commit. (I'm still considering the '68 HCS)

Neil

classicsguy

Neil: since you have already owned a GT/CS an HCS will be very nice to own and something different and scarce plus the good thing is that you can still belong to this forum with an HCS....just kidding!!

Just my opinion