• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 looking for dealership BADGE .... for 68 - lutz ford sales palo alto cali.? anyone ?

RalphT

looking for dealership BADGE .... for 68 - lutz ford sales palo alto cali.? anyone ?

speedy02

I am not sure they had a badge. The recent bringatrailer ad for the 12K mustang was sold from that dealer and only had the license plate frame on it. No badge

1968_ford_mustang_A-IMG_8390-65210-scaled.jpeg

OP
OP
R

RalphT

T
I am not sure they had a badge. The recent bringatrailer ad for the 12K mustang was sold from that dealer and only had the license plate frame on it. No badge

1968_ford_mustang_A-IMG_8390-65210-scaled.jpeg

thanks man ... I seen that also yesterday while I was digging around. But you know how it is , sometimes you find that missing piece from someone who says .. oh ya I've seen it .. here is a picture.

CougarCJ

The rear badges seem to be regional.
Growing up in SoCal, I never noticed them. Only remember seeing them while traveling in midwest and east coast.

stangfan

I have tried to find a plate frame from my car's dealership (Cecil Whitebone Inc) to no avail. Perehaps they didn't even have them.

whodat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk