• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mustangs at the Queen Mary

CALIF GIRL

Sounds like you all had a good time. Congrats to all of you...Wish I could have been there...

Diesel Donna

Great pictures Joe!!! The one with Courtney standing next to the CS is a really good one.

390cs68rcode

joedls said:
Who's that sitting in my car?????? How about I substitute my calendar photo for one of these?

mmm Courtney Hanson. She signed a picture at a show for me a couple of years ago. She remarked on my mullet haircut on the picture. :wink:

tworings

joedls said:
Ok, I saw 4 GT/CSs at the show, including mine. Diesel Donna had her car there, but wasn't being judged. That left Sheryl's S code in the 67-68 Stock coupe class, a yellow GT/CS in the 67-68 Personalized coupe class, and mine in the 67-68 All Modified class. Sheryl won 1st in her class and I won 4th in mine. Not bad. 2 out of the 3 cars being judged won awards. I'd say that was a good day for the GT/CS.

Contgratulations Joe! Sorry we couldn't be there too. Will we see you at the John Force Holiday Show? (and you too Donna?) "Buttercup" has her side scoops and trunk stripes back on and new stereo installed so we should be good to go for a while. ~Lisa

Mustanger

joedls said:
I also won 2nd place in the 65-66 Fastback/Convertible Modified class.

Congrats Joe!! Pretty soon you're going to be running out of mantel space due to all the trophies you're taking in ...

gt bandit

hmpf - Blown Guys get all the chicks !!!!!

well done to all - I have stayed on the QM and it looks like a great show \

Donna - how come you didn't enter the judging ?

Diesel Donna

tworings said:
Contgratulations Joe! Sorry we couldn't be there too. Will we see you at the John Force Holiday Show? (and you too Donna?) "Buttercup" has her side scoops and trunk stripes back on and new stereo installed so we should be good to go for a while. ~Lisa

Yes Lisa I have sent in my registration for the John Force show. Just waiting for my confirmation.

Diesel Donna

gt bandit said:
hmpf - Blown Guys get all the chicks !!!!!

well done to all - I have stayed on the QM and it looks like a great show \

Donna - how come you didn't enter the judging ?

Shaun,
Because I was using the registration from Sherryle's husband's car (his car wasn't ready for the show yet).So I was in a class for 65 modified...but I was just plain lazy I guess, all I had to do was use my sharpie pen and change the class to 67-68 factory stock.....I have no idea why I didn't do that! I just figure that my car isn't gonna win but there really were a lot of people looking at it. I just had a lot of fun being there. Hopefully next year I will have it painted again and give 'em a run for it!

~~~Donna