• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 My custom decal

Born1968

received_538860038017539.jpeg

franklinair

I could use 4 of these. Two for my New Zealand friends & two for my current stable.
How/why is Newitt involved with your custom sticker?

Neil

Mosesatm

Paul joined the Facebook conversation. I really think we need to go a whole new direction with the decals to avoid any Paul issues. Here's the bare version of a decal Tim came up with a few years ago. Maybe we could have one for California and another for Colorado, plus add appropriate text to each. Tim's text wasn't appropriate so I deleted it. :ROFLMAO: Some of you oldtimers will understand.

Attachments

• Tim Decal.jpg
    Tim Decal.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

robert campbell

Arlie is correct!! Keep Paul out of it or he will claim copywrite and a bunch of other things that we do not need. Tim's decal is great, and they can be innocently made and available to the members of this great site!

I bet Tim's text was spot on as usual!! But I do understand!!!

Rob

robert campbell

Arlie is correct!! Keep Paul out of it or he will claim copywrite and a bunch of other things that we do not need. Tim's decal is great, and they can be innocently made and available to the members of this great site!

I bet Tim's text was spot on as usual!! But I do understand!!!

Rob
I see that Paul is starting a new registry and book for the new GT/CS cars. Sure, he will ask for preorders!! They no not what they are getting in to......

Minyip

Who is ALLEN68, it is 55 for GTCS not “ALLEN” . Do you know, he also flogs the same on GTCS Worldwide, . You commitee is not working I purchased 2 Cailifornia’s notified you nearly 10 years ago did all the paperwork and you still have them as owned by Jason Grossman, and Casey Hill.

Mosesatm

Allen is a longtime member here and is a good guy. He knows a lot about California Specials and is rightfully proud of his gorgeous red example.
The online registry is not the official registry, I keep that on an Excel spreadsheet. Jon (Admin) and I are working on a way to upload all the data into the online registry.

robert campbell

Where did you see that?
Here is where I found it. you need to go down quite a few posts. and there is decal talk also. Hope the link works. I actually joined the site but have not posted.

Last edited:

franklinair

I signed up on that site a few years ago, but saw a member's name that I did not care for, and consequently resigned from the group.

Neil