• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Nani is a Thief

Mosesatm

Spent nearly an hour last night looking for one of my Lucas fog light pedestal bolts.

I was sure I placed it right next to me on the garage floor, but then I thought maybe I put it on the bench. So I cleaned up the bench; nothing. Went back to the car and crawled all around under it, then I thought it might have rolled under something so I looked under all the tool boxes and cabinets, still nothing.

The only thing I could figure to do was check the bench area again. While I was scouring the bench I saw Nani stick her head out of the doggy door, take a quick look around, come into the garage, sneak over to the car, take one of the Lucas posts, and go back into the house!

Last edited:

Mustanger

Buuuusteddddd !!!! ....

Attachments

• dog thief.jpg
    dog thief.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 20

Mustanglvr

She`s probably jealous that you are paying more attention to the car then her maybe? :smile: