• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale NOS Lucas Lenses

Ruppstang

I think the were up once before but did not make the reserve. You would just know I just bought two new assemblys because I could not find lenses. Marty

CougarCJ

Seller should include that these also are for the 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7-G.:grin:

The Ford part number designates it as "Cougar" from a design and cost standpoint.

UP FOR AUCTION IS A PAIR OF N.O.S. LUCAS FOG LAMP LENSES WITH ATTACHING HARDWARE IN THE ORIGINAL FORD BOXES (DATED 7-21-68). THESE ARE FOR SHELBY OR MUSTANG CALIFORNIA SPECIAL CARS. (SEE PICS) WHAT A FIND FOR YOU!!!! WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PICS IS WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE AUCTION. THESE ARE THE LENSES ONLY NOT THE HOUSINGS.