• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Out of the woodwork...

robert campbell

Rob, I NEED the steel buckets (the 4 small and 2 large) that screw to the taillight panel that protect the rear of the tail lamps. Do you still have your extras? I already bought new Lucas lamps and Mike Jewell fitted me with one of his grills to my wide front brackets, so I'm good there. Bob here.

Bob,
You give me your address!!! I will ship them and you pay the shipping!! Now don't you argue with me young man!!! These are 100 percent originals!! With just a very small bit of surface rust on a couple of the edges! Some still have a bit of the original sealer on them.

Rob

hicountrybob

Bob,
You give me your address!!! I will ship them and you pay the shipping!! Now don't you argue with me young man!!! These are 100 percent originals!! With just a very small bit of surface rust on a couple of the edges! Some still have a bit of the original sealer on them.

Rob
Hey, NO, you're the MAN, Rob. Try 6874 Benton Ct. Arvada,Co. 80003-4244. Thank you, I'll be in touch. What can I ever do for you, huh, Bob here.

OP
OP
W

Wolfsburg

I apologize guys. I still haven't taken any good pics of the car. However, I pulled the driver's seat out (it was loose on the track) and was able to gingerly retrieve this:

SanJoseBuildSheet0001.jpg

I had spotted it with a shop light while investigating why the driver side seat was loose. I think it's fixed now. The build sheet is incredibly delicate but was neat to find. I had to adjust some of the scan settings to make it a little more legible.

robert campbell

Hey, NO, you're the MAN, Rob. Try 6874 Benton Ct. Arvada,Co. 80003-4244. Thank you, I'll be in touch. What can I ever do for you, huh, Bob here.

Bob,
Tailight plates are in the mail. Slip me a 10 spot someday! That will cover the shipping. What car are you putting them on? Is it "maroon"?

Rob