• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Registry Update

speedy02

I think it has been a while since we have given an update on the GTCS-HCS Registry.

As of 9/24/2024, we have the following data.

1792 Cars listed in the Master List (Not the same as the online registry)
783 - Marti's have been collected for verification.
Currently, 19 cars have been added for the year.

Dealer with the most CS listed. I am showing 18 at this time.
COBERLY FORD

Dealer with the most HCS listed. I am showing 14 at this time.
COURTESY MOTORS INC.

If you are a member of the site and do not wish to share your Marti but wonder what data we have on your car please email GTCSRegistry68@outlook.com

Any time you see an HCS or CS in the wild please share with the registry. It would be great to have a picture of the Car, VIN tag, display board, and Marti Report if the owner has one on display.

Also, I would encourage anyone looking at a CS or HCS to check with us on what we have on file. Some are currently online and are clones or tribute cars. If we have any photos from a previous Ad we can be provided them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
speedy02

speedy02

A few more thing.

1. We do not share owner information.
2. Marty is the HCS Registrar so any HCS will go to him.

CougarCJ

Coberly was in Los Angeles, how many for Mel Burns in Long Beach? that is where mine is from.

OP
OP
speedy02

speedy02

@CougarCJ Mel Burns as of 9-24-24 we have 6. But this brings up a question I have.

In the 60's dealerships would do trades with other dealers. So the Marti Report will show the dealer who received the car but actually may not be the dealer that sold the car.

Last edited: