• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

stereo with console?

karolscali

i am looking for a stereo cd player to put in my gt/cs with console without cutting anything? any suggestions out there? got to have some tunes when cruising thanx roland

robert campbell

I just got my new Virginia Mustang catelog. It is at home and I am at work. They were advertising a new 68 Stereo that was designed for a padded console of a 68. I will get more info later.

Rob

Perkchiro

I put a new Custom Autosound mustang head unit in the console dash with elongated knob shafts with a 10 disk changer in the trunk. Works great with a subwoofer in the trunk!

tworings

We also got the Custom Autosound, but with the I-Pod jack. We ran the cord through the console storage compartment. I purchased an I-Pod just to work with this stereo! :grin: