• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

You Might be a Redneck if.........

CougarCJ

That is just wrong

Well, it is from baja Texas (Oklahoma), I suppose if it was built in Los Angeles it would look pretty much the same but with Donk wheels.

rvrtrash

I hate it when they don't use a Ford engine. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with it. :grin:

Steve

hookedtrout

I hate it when they don't use a Ford engine. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with it. :grin:

Steve

I'm with ya on the Motor, nothing worse than finding a beautiful 55 Ford F100 or 32 Ford coupe with a 350 under the hood. It reminds me of a beautiful little baby, you pick it up, smell something is amis and pull out the diaper and find it crapped it's pants and the smell is horrible. Put it down and walk away.....

I'd say it was ok as well other than there seems to be too many empty voids when you look at it giving it a cheap slap on to the frame look with bad fit and finish. If it was done right it could be an awesome 4X4.

Midnight Special

I'd say it was ok as well other than there seems to be too many empty voids when you look at it giving it a cheap slap on to the frame look with bad fit and finish. ....

I have to admit at first glance, I was looking for "radio control" receiver antenna. Then I saw the Chevy motor where the batteries usually go ;-)