• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New profile posts

Yes we will be there. Tari is the National show secretary and there is no show with out her. We both are MCA staff.
Marty
Hi Marty. I'm in Chicago at MCACN displaying my car. Great show, and I just saw the unveiling of The Green zHornet and Little Red sitting right next to it. That's the great news. Then, I bumped into my Lincoln Nationals Gold trophy and smash. �� Any chance you have one I can buy? I'll pay all fees! Please let me know. 217-791-4954 is my cell. My son was in near tears which made me feel worse. Would love to get a text saying yes to brighten up my weekend. Thanks, Ricky
I don't belong to that club but really want to get to the Hershey show one of these years.
Hi Tom,
I'm not sure yet. Definitely something I'm going to consider though.
Are you planning to attend?
I hope all is well.
Rich
I just got the information about the museum and they had some information if you wanted to show your car in the museum so I filled it out and sent in in. I don't know how long or anything.
We have a reservation for the motel. but the price is 1 hundred to see the museum.The motels are filling up. One year we went to the race track and talk about rain That was AACA show the whole week.
Hi Jeff,
I don't think my reply to you went through. I'm sorry you won't be able to make it to Knott's. I'm even sorrier that you are messed up! That's a bad deal. I haven't been to Knott's in many many years!
Get better and hope to see you back on your feet fast.
Donna