• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New profile posts

I would ask this question on our forum. Marty Rupp or Jeff Speegle, or Mike Jewell will have good answers. My own guess would be 1/4" to 3/8" gap at the rear edge.

Neil
Hello Neil,
Could you tell what an acceptable gap between the hood and cowl area is? I have about a 1/2" or so. Seems too much to me???
Thanks
Rick
Thanks Neil it sure does help. BTW what's an acceptable gap between the hood and cowl area. I've got what looks like about a 1/2 inch gap.
Thanks
Rick
Hello Neil,
This might be a crazy queston but are all CS hoods the same length? I got a line on a hood. Seller claims it came off a CS. Is there anyway to tell?
Thanks a bunch!
Rick from Corpus Chrsiti Texas
Hey, interested in your gt cs. Call me when you get a chance. I am in Sacramento, may be heading your way in a few weeks on business, wanna get more details on the gt so you are selling. Can buy and bring my trailer on the way up or way back to sac depending on where you are at.

Thanks, guy 916-410-9558
"Mustang the First 50 years cd.s" Just received my copies of the CD set. A really good cover of the Mustang story. Only I was disappointed that they never mentioned the Special Mustangs. California Special, High Country Special, Cardinals and Gold Nuggets and Sprints etc. Must have been a reason, cannot think what it would be. What do others think?
Thanks for that information. I am testing the waters with this add. What do you think a good asking or selling price would be for this car? It does not have the original 302 block, the block is out of a 71 302 Torino. I do know where a C 302 mustang engine is. Thanks
Hello Mike,
I just registered my CS VIN and well, after reviewing it I noticed I goofed on the original owner which should be "NO" and my fog lights are "LUCAS" not Marchal. I guess for security reasons I need to contact you? Can u change or reset those fields for me?
Thank in advance,
Celestino (Rick) Herrera
VIN C170407
CaliStang68
Hi Donna,
Glad to hear you are doing fine.
I will try to email you a another email to see if you get it.
Hooray for the fenders!
Thanks,
Mark
Hi Mark,
I'm doing fine...
I don't know why I have so much trouble getting a private message to you. I never got any pictures or an email from you at my email address. Try again? desldonna@aol.com
My car is coming along well, the fenders are back on and they should be ready to shoot the paint in a week or two!
Donna
I've got a Highcountry special I'm thinking about selling. Candy apple red black stripe black interior base model six-cylinder 3 speed stick 47,000 original miles. Very nice condition