• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1/18th scale Mustang models

390cs68rcode

When I was in New Zealand I picked up a 1/18th scale 68 390 GT fastback model at the Southward car Museum. They sell these here for about $100 and they are very nice models. I am not much of a model collector but if they come out with a GT/CS one I would buy a few of them. Very realistic with correct parts all over the place. Snorkel angles to the rear even! Steering works too.

now if I could get this thing to drip a drop or two of oil every few days it would be just like the real thing. :wink:

hicountrybob

jbsteven said:
When I was in New Zealand I picked up a 1/18th scale 68 390 GT fastback model at the Southward car Museum. They sell these here for about $100 and they are very nice models. I am not much of a model collector but if they come out with a GT/CS one I would buy a few of them. Very realistic with correct parts all over the place. Snorkel angles to the rear even! Steering works too.

now if I could get this thing to drip a drop or two of oil every few days it would be just like the real thing. :wink:
Jason, right on. In my town, they say "If a Ford doesn't leak, it's empty" l