• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Best looking angle of the GT/CS?

classicsguy

What is your favorite angle to look at a GT/CS? Front view,side view or rear view?
From which angle is the GT/CS less appealing?

Post here your opinions

68gt390

I know this won't answer your question but, to me any angle is great (side, rear, or front). This wouldn't be a trick question would it? :grin:

I kinda like if you could call it this a 1/4 shot (showing both the back and side). See below.

Don

Attachments

• Potter GTCS 390-1.JPG
    Potter GTCS 390-1.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 37

PFSlim

I have to agree that the back is a cool shot, however tough to give up the front with the Marchal fog lights and then down along the side to see the stripe and side scoops.

Paul

Mosesatm

Any shot with a 19 year old model who looks 13. Oops, sorry, wrong thread. Never mind.

Mustang68Mx

Mosesatm said:
Any shot with a 19 year old model who looks 13. Oops, sorry, wrong thread. Never mind.

That would be a museum angle picture :grin: :grin: :grin:

68gt390

gt bandit said:
gotta go the 1/4 angle shot , it just kicks A##:cool: over all other angles.

Shawn;
I like that shot. I finally put that 428 CJ to work tonight. The Cobra guys are in town this weekend. Was up at the hotel's were they are all staying. They've got an area set off for burnouts. When I came through the 1st time they thought it was just another cobra. Spent the next 2 hours talking about the car. They were more imprest with my CS than any of the cobra's coming in the parking lot. Really made my night. As I left I started at the bottom and came through again, all I could see was flash bulbs going off.

Hey Donna; You should of been there, you would of loved it.

Don :icon_ecst

Last edited:

somethingspecial

19 that looks 13?

Arlie, You are starting to sound like a PERVERT, but having worked in the jail for eight years, It usually sounded like, "Honest, she looked 19, how did I know she was only 13!!!!"HA HA HA. Don, Keep your angle out of this. Arlies in enough trouble.!!!!!!

P

PNewitt

Not to worry, Arlie....your comment just spiked the Security network on the internet.....(LOL!) Buzzz!! Poof!

Best angle? Hmmm....that one with Donna in a dress is pretty good.

WHen I did the artwork for the decals, etc., I had to do a front and rear version. That ducktail is the trademark look for the car. I like a shot of the script, with the taillights and spoiler--with my Nikon 200mm lens.

There is an akward angle, if you use a wide angle at the rear...it looks really wierd.

The top view is pretty good, too. It shows off the louvered hood.

And..one more... I photographed (once Raider's cheerleader) model Billee Inglish in a '68 Shelby Convertible in a checkered swimsuit, sitting on the rollbar.

Nuff said,

Paul.

case12

back angle is my favorite shot - for most people it is the most distinct way for them to tell it is a GT/CS and not just another mustang with mods. Casey

Attachments

• GTCS_MT_1_rsa.jpg
    GTCS_MT_1_rsa.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 22

Mustanglvr

Hey Casey, why don`t you post that whole article so we can all read it. I don`t buy very many magazines.