• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Best looking angle of the GT/CS?

Diesel Donna

68gt390 said:
Shawn;
I like that shot. I finally put that 428 CJ to work tonight. The Cobra guys are in town this weekend. Was up at the hotel's were they are all staying. They've got an area set off for burnouts. When I came through the 1st time they thought it was just another cobra. Spent the next 2 hours talking about the car. They were more imprest with my CS than any of the cobra's coming in the parking lot. Really made my night. As I left I started at the bottom and came through again, all I could see was flash bulbs going off.

Hey Donna; You should of been there, you would of loved it.

Don :icon_ecst

Well..I COULD have been there! Dang!

......And thanks Paul! Made my day!

P

PNewitt

What would be the best looking angle of Donna's Pedal car?

or...with her in it?

(Lucky for you Donna, the '07 comes in a convertible,so your pedal-licious car is legit. I'll let it back into the "GT/CS Pedal Car Registry" now...)

Paul.

Diesel Donna

Whew! Thanks Paul!

The best angle for the pedal car? Hmmmm.. that would be a side view on account of I have regular taillights and no fogs in the front. I don't really know how to modify that without messing up the integrity of the original car. :undecided

joedls

I kinda like this angle for my car.

Attachments

• GTCS.jpg
    GTCS.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 38