• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GET WELL Smokin' Joe!

Diesel Donna

Best wishes and a fast recovery to Joe who has had recent major (unexpected!) surgery. May you be back in the driver's seat and 'on the road' very soon!

(Uh...you know you could have called me for a ride to the hospital don't you?:wink:)

~~~~Donna and Tim D.

CALIF GIRL

Joe,

You didn't have to have surgery just to avoid a ticket, boy the things some people will to avoid a ticket...

but seriously Get Well Soon

Mustanger

Joe,

I hope and pray that you can get on the fast track to a speedy recovery ... God bless you and your family ...

Midnight Special

...Wow Joe! I didn't know!! Get well my friend - the roads aren't the same without you! CALIF GIRL is facing reprimand if she doesn't meet her quota and the highway taxes alone aren't keeping up with pothole repairs!!

;-))

CALIF GIRL

Thats right. Us Californians count on the rubber left on the road by Joe to keep the roads in good repair.

somethingspecial

Get well Joe. If you need someone to make sure your car doesn't get lonely, I'm sure someone here will keep it warm for you. LOL. Take care and get well. Mike

Perkchiro

Joe: I hope you have a speedy recovery so you can get back in your car and be speedy again! Best Wishes.

Perk

joedls

Wow! I told Donna not to do this, but she doesn't listen very well.

My heart is touched. This truly is a wonderful community to be a part of. It's like family. I appreciate all of your warm thoughts. This is the first day I actually feel halfway OK. I've been fighting an infection since the surgery last Friday. But I think I've finally kicked it. Still not much energy though.

Again, thanks to everyone.

Joe

p51

I don't listen very well but I do play well with others and I don't run with scissors. :grin:

Joe, get very well very soon.

And D^2: I, too, don't listen very well, do play well with others, enjoy nap time, but occassionally I do run with scissors (I mean, really, what is life if you don't run with scissors every once in a while) :wink:

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Joe, get very well very soon.

And D^2: I, too, don't listen very well, do play well with others, enjoy nap time, but occassionally I do run with scissors (I mean, really, what is life if you don't run with scissors every once in a while) :wink:[/QUOTE/]

Okay,okay so I'm busted. I do run with scissors but I have the roundy tip kind with little plastic bright colored handles. Hey, safety first!

I just found out that Lisa (tworings) had the same surgery as Joe a month ago! Sheesh you guys! Best wishes to you too girl!

~~~~Donna