• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Pictures Of Real Life!

joedls

null_zps8cdbd504.jpg

null_zps7b55b4ff.jpg

null_zps05a71167.jpg

null_zps2b3dd1f7.jpg

null_zps4b1002b5.jpg

Diesel Donna

Yum!

Made me want to go heat up a tamale right now! Great memories in these images Joe.

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

All,
New addition to the family! His name is Ajax. He is a rescue dog from Texas where they have a high kill rate at the shelters. A wonderful woman has built a network to transport animals from Texas to other areas of the US that seem to have a shortage of adoptable pets.

http://dog.rescueme.org/Washington

He is high energy to say the least! Suppose to be a hound/boxer mix!!!

Below is a picture of our former dog Maxi. She was half Walker hound and half Plott hound. She was the most hard headed woman I ever met!!! Unteachable! She past 3 years ago and it has taken awhile to get back in the saddle again!! The picture of Maxi was at the BBQ I had at our lake cabin. The second pic is the group that made the BBQ that day!

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

Joe,
I have a saying.... "Marry women who are nearsighted" My wife must be blind!!! She thinks I am so handsome!!!

Rob