• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN 2023 CaliforniaSpecial Calendars are now on sale!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The 2023 CaliforniaSpecial Calendars are now on sale!

PLEASE READ: You are buying directly from the printer rather than me ordering them in bulk and then shipping to you. Unfortunately the bulk pricing went through the roof so it just doesn't make sense to do it that way any more.​

The calendar price is $14.00 + shipping... BUT... the printer sometimes has discounts. I will try to keep this thread updated with the most current promo code. Or you can see their current discounts here, in the banner at the very top of the page: https://www.lulu.com/shop

You can order them here:

Current discount is 30% off for Black Friday and expires 11/30/22. The coupon code is JOYFUL30

These are full color, full bleed, 12 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open. Each page of the calendar features a forum member's car.

Here's a preview of the calendar.

See the latest post in this thread for any discounts the printer may be running. I'll do my best to keep it updated. The discounts change every few days. The place to enter the coupon code looks like this (see below circled in red).

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-26 191530.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-11-26 191530.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Current discount is 30% off for Black Friday and expires 11/30/22.

The coupon code is JOYFUL30

I just ordered mine and the default shipping says it takes 10-11 business days. That's after it's printed, which will take a few days.

However, they seem to be beating that speed. I placed my order 11/17/22 and got a notice that it shipped out on 11/21/22, scheduled to arrive at my house 11/28/22.

I will post back when I get mine to confirm it arrived when they said it would.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I did receive my calendar this past Mon as expected, so that was faster than their estimate. It looks great! I hope everyone else enjoys it.

The publisher doesn't currently have any coupon codes. I'll keep checking back.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Current discount code is TWINKLE10 which is 10% off. It doesn't mention when it expires.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The current coupon code is FLURRY15 which I assume is 15% off, although it doesn't say.

DanTeets

Got mine last week and they look great! Very well done on the back cover memorials to Mike and my Dad. Thank you from the Teets family.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The current coupon code is BLIZZARD10 which I assume is 10% off, although it doesn't say.

Toy68CS

The 2023 CaliforniaSpecial Calendars are now on sale!

PLEASE READ: You are buying directly from the printer rather than me ordering them in bulk and then shipping to you. Unfortunately the bulk pricing went through the roof so it just doesn't make sense to do it that way any more.​

The calendar price is $14.00 + shipping... BUT... the printer sometimes has discounts. I will try to keep this thread updated with the most current promo code. Or you can see their current discounts here, in the banner at the very top of the page: https://www.lulu.com/shop

You can order them here:

Current discount is 30% off for Black Friday and expires 11/30/22. The coupon code is JOYFUL30

These are full color, full bleed, 12 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open. Each page of the calendar features a forum member's car.

Here's a preview of the calendar.

See the latest post in this thread for any discounts the printer may be running. I'll do my best to keep it updated. The discounts change every few days. The place to enter the coupon code looks like this (see below circled in red).

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos!
Wow my car ended up on the cover and I never submitted it JK!

Attachments

• 527EE4B7-6446-42A7-B25C-D5F7FD65EE53.jpeg
    527EE4B7-6446-42A7-B25C-D5F7FD65EE53.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 34
OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Those are nice. I was going to guess the classic Torq Thrust D, but I actually like the Vision wheel a little better. Slightly cleaner lines.

1673214273525.png

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
And to keep this thread on topic, the calendar print company still doesn't have a new discount code listed. I'll keep checking back and post when they do.