• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Sorry about that. Someone texted me about some Marchal lights and did not say who they were. I thought it was you. I guess I will have to text them to find out who they are.
    Have a good day.
    Marty
    Looking for the lower concle for the 68 GT/ CS does not have a/c it has auto tran ivy gold but I can get it sprayed so any color will do
    Hi Tom,
    I am so sorry for your loss. I am also sorry to say I sold the consol. Tell me again what you are looking for and I will see if I can find you one.
    Best regards
    Marty
    This is Tom Fletcher I think I talk to you a couple of years ago but never got back to you because my wife got cancer that was 2018 she was operated on the beginning of 2019 it was good until 2020 she started that she could not cough or swallow found the cancer came back an d was pushing against the outside of her swallowing tube so they put a stent to open her tube but they had to put a feeding tube in her stomach and she was getting radiation but buy Aug she was getting very sick the ambulance took her to the hospital on a Thursday and by Mon she passed away so I could not get back to you still looking for a lower concle I have no A/C if it is gone do you know if some one has one to sell thanks again
    Thank you for reply, my GTCS did not have that option, however the previous owner has added options , delux int , tilt steering etc, I would like to complete the Trunk and include the light, but in doing so , do it correctly. As I mentioned cannot find any information to its location, found some information in regards to Shelby’s but not GTCS
    Hi Tom,
    I have two full automatic black lower consoles. One is in excellent condition and I need $850 for it. The other one needs a lot of work and I would take $200 for it.

I am not sure if you are aware of it but adding a lower console requires a different shifter assembly if it is automatic. I do have a nice one for $100.
    If you would like to call me to talk about it my number is 402-416-7107.
    Marty
    Marty this is Tom Fletcher just seen your answer on the 68 lower concle is this a full lower they can be repainted is it in good condition and your price thanks Tom
    Yes we will be there. Tari is the National show secretary and there is no show with out her. We both are MCA staff.
    Marty
    Hi Marty. I'm in Chicago at MCACN displaying my car. Great show, and I just saw the unveiling of The Green zHornet and Little Red sitting right next to it. That's the great news. Then, I bumped into my Lincoln Nationals Gold trophy and smash. �� Any chance you have one I can buy? I'll pay all fees! Please let me know. 217-791-4954 is my cell. My son was in near tears which made me feel worse. Would love to get a text saying yes to brighten up my weekend. Thanks, Ricky
    I would not use POR15. I assume that you want to use a rattle can. Eastwood chassis black or Rustoleum Semi gloss black would work best.
    Marty
    Thanks, I have just seen the reply for the first time. Another question I have the engine bay just about stripped down. What coatings would you prefer to use if it was yours? I was thinking of por 15, but its not rusted. I may be able to get it painted when I get off this time. I only have radiator support to finish.
    Hi Dominick,
    I do not do it my self. I have the shop in Omaha that does my other plated finishes do it. It is not hard to do your self I just do not have the time. You should check with platers in your area or just buy the phosphate and do it your self. The cost of shipping two ways would possibly be more than the plating. But if you want to go that way there is a company in the Kansas City area that will do it for you R-A Motorsports and ask for Noel. 816-246-9094 .
    Your project looks like it is coming along. It is a lot of work but it will be worth it all when it is done.
    Keep up the good work.
    Marty
    Marty,
    I was wondering if you or someone you know might be doing some oil and phosphate coating in the near future? I have some parts to do.
    Dominick
    M arty Could you tell me were the two wires go the short wire goes to ground the other end goes to the points ? next the long wire comes out of the Distrib one end goes to the coil but were does it go in side the distrib does it also og to the points? Thanks for the help Tom
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…