• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Another Bad Idea?

franklinair

I sent the seller a note via E-Bay describing the errors in his ad. He removed the GT/CS nomenclature, but still calls it a GT.

Neil

robert campbell

This is not the first time I have seen the "double tail light" treatment. Sorry, but it is some knid of ugly!!!

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I don't think this is going to work!!!

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 77
OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Not the best way to park an F-150.

Attachments

• darling.jpg
    darling.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 54
OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Wow!
Looks a little like Tim's/Mike's car many years ago.

Doesn't the first photo look like the side of a Ford Fairmont?

Attachments

• $_57CA1FASKE.jpg
    $_57CA1FASKE.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 49
  • $_57CAEE322AK.jpg
    $_57CAEE322AK.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 42
  • $_57CAEE22AK.jpg
    $_57CAEE22AK.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 48

somethingspecial

OMG, I have passed that car several times the past few days, it is on the side of the road just three miles from me with a huge FOR SALE sign in the window. Been meaning to stop and look at it. Don't know about a Fairmont, but it does look like Shit. Gotta love the 70s. LOL

robert campbell

Heck Tim, thought you would be all over this car after the pics of the one that you sold to Mike!! That is some paint scheme!!!

Rob

somethingspecial

Funny thing is when I bought the car, I was a diehard Chevy guy. The only reason I bought the car was it had a big block and a 4 speed. My previous car was a 65' Impala SS with a 396/4 spd. (Wish I still had that car today, but it was totalled and scrapped) I didn't know GT/CS was an acronym for "Good Times/Consuming Sickness. It is like a heroin addiction. You start with one, and before you know it, you have more. Just ask Arlie, Marty, Tim, Ed, and a lot of others. LOL When I looked at the car in question, the first thing I thought was paint is Candy Jade Green with flames, Leopard skin Int. Thrush side pipes. Etc. LOL

Ruppstang

My wife Tari says "You cant save them all" I say I can try!
What addiction?
Marty

robert campbell

We had a couple cars back in the day in my town with side pipes. I loved the sound of them!!! I bet they are hard to find in good condition for that true retro look!!!

Rob