• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ 2013 gt/cs?

GT100e

Hi, anyone seen this picture?

2013GTCSphoto.jpg

NosAvrenim

If you go to the Ford site (click here) you'll see some pics of the 2013 Boss, V6 and GT/CS models. That pic isn't listed specifically, but there are other similar ones. It's interesting that the GT/CS is the only one shown with side scoops, but there is no striping on the sides.

~Nate

OP
OP
GT100e

GT100e

If you go to the Ford site (click here) you'll see some pics of the 2013 Boss, V6 and GT/CS models. That pic isn't listed specifically, but there are other similar ones. It's interesting that the GT/CS is the only one shown with side scoops, but there is no striping on the sides.

~Nate
When you click on the word mustang it opens up other Boss and GT/CS pics and that pic with the striping is in that window : http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/2013/

mustang.biz

I'm itching to buy a new car and can't decide if I should wait for the 2013s to come out...

joedls

Nice car. I think the price tag is going to be over $60K after options, though. I've actually been thinking about a 2013 Boss 302.