• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'70 Convertible finished

franklinair

I finally finished the '70 Convertible for my friend in Florida.
More work than I had anticipated: Engine, Electrical, A/C, Body,
Interior, Suspension.

Neil

Attachments

• FINAL.jpg
    FINAL.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 46
OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

My computer skills prevail. Don't know how to relocate the thread. Maybe Jon can help.

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

With my limited physical status (but with the help of my son-in-law) it was a year+ to complete. As I said, everything needed attention. On '69 & '70's the entire dash assembly must be removed to replace the heater core. Not like '67 or '68's. Replaced all suspension components, all new interior, new convertible top, engine O/H, and on and on and on.

Attachments

• STANLEY11.jpeg
    STANLEY11.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 43
  • SK2.jpg
    SK2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 35
  • stan7.jpg
    stan7.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 37
  • STANLEY8.jpeg
    STANLEY8.jpeg
    348.9 KB · Views: 32
  • SK1.jpg
    SK1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 37
  • stan37.jpeg
    stan37.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 36
  • stan3.jpeg
    stan3.jpeg
    311.6 KB · Views: 38
  • SK4.jpg
    SK4.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 36
  • SK5.jpg
    SK5.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 34

stangfan

With my limited physical status (but with the help of my son-in-law) it was a year+ to complete. As I said, everything needed attention. On '69 & '70's the entire dash assembly must be removed to replace the heater core. Not like '67 or '68's. Replaced all suspension components, all new interior, new convertible top, engine O/H, and on and on and on.
Wow! Nicely done!!

rvrtrash

Neil, you're like the Energizer bunny of the Mustang restoration world. I'm in awe of the work you do.

Steve