• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Another CS in Post Falls

rvrtrash

I went into my favorite restaurant yesterday, Hot Rod Cafe, and there in the spot my car occupied a year and a half ago http://www.californiaspecial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6092&highlight=hot+rod+cafe was a Highland Green GT/CS, 4 speed car. I talked to one of the waitresses and she said it was purchased from Texas a couple of months ago. I left my name and number so hopefully the owners will contact me and I can send them this way. I guess I'm no longer the only CS in North Idaho.

Steve

Mosesatm

But, but, that's YOUR spot!!!

Did you happen to take a peek at the VIN?

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

I'll let it slide, but only because it's another CS. :grin: I didn't want to climb over the barrier to see the VIN. I'm hoping they contact me.

Steve

aemoo28

Stalk it, I say, stalk it. Stand by and see just who they think they are. Perhaps your car even started his/her quest to find one.

gofastguy

My theory is that they (the people who own the Highland Green) saw yours last year and decided that they needed one of their own! There is one about 5 miles from me that I see once in a great while. Now that I think about it, I guess seeing that one made me want one of my own.

Northern Pony

Steve; Thanks for the tip on a must see as we go through Post Falls.
Gary, (limelyt) we need to stop here on our way through to Bellevue in July.

BoB

Ruppstang

I think that would be a great place for our club awards banquet, the trip might be a bit long. May have to see if it is on our way from Nebraska to Bellevue. Marty

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

If everyone was going to hit the area at about the same time, I could try to arrange to have a section roped off for us. We could have dinner there and then caravan to Seattle to see the rest of the crew.

Steve

Northern Pony

Steve;
Will let you know ahead of time when we plan on going through, but right now it is too far out.
BoB