• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Anyone recognize my old car?

timmerzfl

I restored this car when I lived in Pinellas Park, Florida. I have no idea what the VIN was. It was a J code. Perhaps someone might recognize it. I think I sold it in the late 1990's.
Tims 1968 CAL SPECIAL.jpg
1968  CAL SPECIAL_20190110_0144.jpg

speedy02

So it appears to be a Sunlit Gold with nugget gold interior J code. Do you recall if it was an auto or manual trans? any other details as far as options on the car?

OP
OP
T

timmerzfl

Thanks for your posting. Correct on color and interior. I am almost certain it was an automatic. I don't recall it needing any bodywork so pretty rust free. The trailer hitch was the first thing I took off. I cant find any pictures after restoration..... yet. I want to say it had ac being in Florida but cant be certain. I don't recall a console or overhead console. I was surprised to find the polaroids I posted.