• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

AOL's 111 Wussiest Songs

Mustanglvr

Gee, I thought the "Pina Colada" song was a very romantic song. It makes you realize you can be in a relationship with someone and not truly know them. I guess guys would call it a chick song. So that makes it a wussy song?

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

We have a wireless setup in our house so my wife is in the family room looking at the list on her laptop. I finally had to come upstairs to the office because she is singing most of the songs, and griping about the fact that they are on the list!!!

Mustanglvr

I have to admit, "Shiny, Happy, People" from REM is a real wussy song if I ever heard one.

marie68csmustangs

Yeah, I have to agree with you Rhonda.. :)) I have to agree that all of those some on that list are wussy - though some are much more wussier than others..

Marie