• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Bought the Elusive One: Pebble Beige GT/CS!!

Ruppstang

Yea, I'd look good in that car. ;)

As an aside;
Luis, if the beige car has a black interior, I will have some nice pieces available when I complete my Deluxe interior (Instr. bezel, Dash panel, Humphugger, Shifter & bezel, Wheel covers- red centers- one set NOS still in Ford wrappers, one set good daily driver). Let me know if you want/need.

Neil[/QUOTE]

You can get a good look at it at the grand national in Bellevue WA. we intend to drive it there.
What are the NOS wheel covers 67-68?

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Yea, I'd look good in that car. ;)

As an aside;
Luis, if the beige car has a black interior, I will have some nice pieces available when I complete my Deluxe interior (Instr. bezel, Dash panel, Humphugger, Shifter & bezel, Wheel covers- red centers- one set NOS still in Ford wrappers, one set good daily driver). Let me know if you want/need.

Neil

You can get a good look at it at the grand national in Bellevue WA. we intend to drive it there.
What are the NOS wheel covers 67-68?[/QUOTE]

Ruppstang thanks! The car has black interior and the wheel covers sound nice!! We will be in touch!!

aemoo28

It's true. Pebble Beige is VERY RARE.

Now we have two documented PB Specials, whereas we did not before. I'm so glad you're putting it back to PB. Rob and I saw this color in my dash, and we both puked. Black is better for me right now.

Don't think I'll ever bring it back to Pebble Pukey Beige.

Curious to know your build date? Marti?

robert campbell

Have to agree, not my favorite color!! But to each their own!!! Val's Fastback was lime gold... Sorry to the the lime gold owners, but we like it black!!!

Rob