• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Casey's 66 In Mustang Times

case12

Thank you everyone. It is another one of my babys - and we went through a lot of rust surgery on her.

Tim - you have enough stangs to fill the newstands!!! Get some of them into the spotlight and make our GT/CS's proud :grin:

The sad thing is I havent even seen the article yet - my magazine must be stuck on a US Post Office truck somewhere. Maybe it will be there when I get home tonight. :rolleyes:

I will say that my 66 is now going to have some competition from my GT/CS with the new 347 stroker we put in this winter. When good weather comes back, we will get them both on the street and see.:cool:

Casey

BroadwayBlue

And you got into a Collector's Edition according to the cover!
I assume it's for your car and not for the 08 Bullitt feature right? :cool:

I'll try to scan it in for you tomorrow.

Also - There is a feature in there this month called "A Year of License Plates" or something similar.
It's a gallery of different Mustang plates.

There is a Pennsylvania plate in there with "68 HCS"

case12

I cant believe that I still havent gotten my MCA Times magazine yet. Sorta kills me to wonder what the article and pictures look like. If it isnt too much trouble to scan it in and post it here, I would appreciate it. My 15 year old daughter did the photo shoot with her new camera and they came out really nice - I am proud of her work.

The collectors edition I believe is due to the Bullitt - I think that may have bumped me off the cover.

Is there a trivia article in there about tiger boxing gloves? I wrote an article for MCA on that, but not sure if it made the Jan issue. I have been doing some free lance (and I mean "free") writing of trivia articles for MCA Times. At the moment I am doing an article at their request on the incredible Blueprint finds for the California Mustang (California Special).

Casey

BroadwayBlue

OK OK I can take a hint! :grin:

I scanned it tonight - couldn't make you wait any longer. :cool:

Here you go - also there is the page of the license plate feature with the HCS plate.
Is that HCS_Stangs plate? It has Casey's frame on it

I don't see the article on the boxing gloves though.

Enjoy!!

Attachments

• Casey 66.pdf
    475.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 68HCS_plate.pdf
    167.2 KB · Views: 26

Midnight Special

Thanks Rich!

NICE Casey! Good thing I had my glasses & was able to read the article. Otherwise, I'd be complimenting you on your house as well ;-))

The torquey 351 must be incredible in that car!

Good job!!