• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Cs on ebay-check description

Mosesatm

I think we should all inundate the seller with polite responses to his rude comment.

case12

I can't believe he said that! Of course, only sunlit gold is worthy of that kind of statement!:scared: Casey

quicknick

He doesn't have much room to talk about ugly with the hidious looking wheels he's got on that car. (God, please let the Eleanor craze fade away. It's a slap in the face to our hobby)

BroadwayBlue

Looks like it might be sold ... sounds fishy though

A BIDDER HAS AGREED TO BUY THE CAR FOR THE BUY IT NOW PRICE BUT DOESN'T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PAY THE DEPOSIT. HE HAS ADVISED ME THAT HE IS SENDING IT NEXT DAY AIR TODAY WHICH I ASSUME WILL GET HERE ON FRIDAY. THE CAR WILL STAY UP UNTIL THAT TIME AND IF SOMEONE SHOULD BUY IT NOW AND PAY THE DEPOSIT IT IS THEIRS. IF NOT I WILL CLOSE THE AUCTION WHEN I RECIEVE HIS PAYMENT. THIS IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. THANKS ALOT, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

What do you think of this? I think the BIN price is accurate based on recent sales...

"Car is priced very fairly was told I am selling it for way under value."

This is odd too ....
"Come and see this car and drive it yourself in Hun tington Beach, Ca. Call me at (516)702-8396"

That area code is in Long Island, NY. There are different phone numbers on different ads. Could be a consignment thing but doesn't state that anywhere.

I got a kick out of this on another ad
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160038142028
"PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I NEED TO GET ATLEAST $9000 FOR THE CAR, I AM LOSING MY ASS ON IT!!!!!!
THANK YOU"
The car sold for $7,300!

If it's all legit, he does seem to sell cars for decent prices.

Mosesatm

Here's a notice I received from eBay. Looks like the seller is not legit.

Our records indicate that you recently sent an email to from calimusclecar through the eBay email system.

Sometimes eBay accounts are used to send email solicitations for transactions outside of eBay, or to send unrelated questions in hopes that you will respond so that the other party can obtain your email address. We wanted you....to be cautious about the email you received from this member.