• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Early Original Yellow GT/CS w/Marchals on eBay

Mustanglvr

Boy, those are some horrible pictures. He`s got great pics of the headlights though. None of them show the true condition of the car. Seems like its gonna need some work.

case12

Yellow was available. I don't have my guidebook with me, but I remember it as Meadowlark Yellow.

Hey, the tail light frames arent black! But what's with the "California Special" in the front grill?

Casey

BroadwayBlue

case12 said:
Yellow was available. I don't have my guidebook with me, but I remember it as Meadowlark Yellow.

Hey, the tail light frames arent black! But what's with the "California Special" in the front grill?

Casey

That's so you know what's coming at ya! :grin:
Good eye, I thought it was a horse with the corral around it at first.

Mustanglvr

marie68csmustangs said:
Wow, very interesting. A yellow GT/CS.. I just wonder if any GT/CS were painted yellow origionally, or painted like that after?

Marie
Here are examples of the 1968 Ford paint colors.

Attachments

• 1968mustangcolorcodes.jpg
    1968mustangcolorcodes.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 21

Mustanglvr

gt bandit said:
Hey ronda ,

like your avatar - is this a Tim design ????????????

Yep, I was looking for something patriotic for the 4th of July and out of the blue I thought I`d see if Tim`s design would work as an avatar. I`ll change it later and maybe use it at a later date if Tim does`nt mind. I`ve already used it as a desktop background on my computer. He does great work does`nt he?

marie68csmustangs

Rhonda - I pretty sure Tim doesn't mind... He does things like this because He loves to share stuff for others - and never asking very much in return.. i was just curious of a yellow GT/CS - I have never seen a yellow one.. But, I know that yellow is a color on '68 Mustangs. I just didn't know if yellow was an option on special mustangs... - sometimes all avaible colors are not applied on special Mustangs.. Or vice versa...

Marie