• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 eBayer Slamming Mike in Dallas

Mosesatm

Attachments

• ViewItemDesc.pdf
    18.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 1968-MUSTANG-GT-CS-BUYERS-BEWARE.pdf
    131.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 73b0_3.jpg
    73b0_3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 72
  • 80eb_3.jpg
    80eb_3.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 8451_3.jpg
    8451_3.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

DeadStang

I think this is the auction/car:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...911.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:13|39:1|240:1318

And the "Buyer Beware" auction has been shut down so I can't see very good details, but the car looks really horrible in the buyer's photos. Hard to believe it could look so good on the one hand... I notice how the original seller took very specific photos, eliminating the radiator support and such. I wonder if this Ford_Chevy_Classic guy is the Lawns_of_Dallas guy who (also) ripped people off a few years back?

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I think this is the auction/car:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...911.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:13|39:1|240:1318

And the "Buyer Beware" auction has been shut down so I can't see very good details, but the car looks really horrible in the buyer's photos. Hard to believe it could look so good on the one hand... I notice how the original seller took very specific photos, eliminating the radiator support and such. I wonder if this Ford_Chevy_Classic guy is the Lawns_of_Dallas guy who (also) ripped people off a few years back?

From what I've heard it is the same person.

I am a little confused by the email addresses, though. One says 'Marcus' and the other just have the initial 'R'. Neither of those necessarily tie to Mike. We may have 2 different sets of people here and I'm blaming Mike for something he didn't do.

Last edited:

aemoo28

Ebay has cancelled this item. I remember some bad news about this seller. Can't remember exactly, but it was some time around when I bought my 68 last year.