• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Extreme Rear Decklid Stripe

clubpro

Arlie,

Wow what a stripe! Some other things that I noticed were no rear reflectors and no side marker lights on the front fenders. Also, I don't think the paint is Acapulco Blue do you?

Cheers,

Ron

CougarCJ

Definitely a tribute car. Truth in advertising? looks like a 1967 Mustang Coupe to me.

I like the hood though, make mine without the 1969 style hood pins though.

Mustanglvr

It says it's a "spectacular reproduction". Coulda fooled me, lol.
Instead of signing it, Shelby should have wrote "What is it?"

Midnight Special

...Shelby will sign just about anything for a donation. I see striped '65 & 66 coupes everywhere w/ his autograph. I drive a clone (and I don't try to fool people), but this one is way too '67 for my taste. I don't mind the mods, but would've stopped short of putting GT/CS stripes, logo and script on it...

Mustanglvr

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, well they need to send this one back and do it right.