• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Fog Light Parts and Hood Pin Brackets

zedly

At one point I had thoughts of building a California Special clone, I gave up on that idea later on and life and restored my coupe without making it look like a CS. (Still looks good of course!)

I'm open to offers, hoping someone on the forum could make better use of these parts now. Just let me know what you're interested in. Located in the Grand Rapids, MI area, but can ship as well.

FYI-It'd been awhile since I visited the forum and I couldn't recover my account for some reason. (most likely my account sat unused too long)

Thanks

Reproduction hood pin brackets:

IMG_5442.jpegIMG_5443.jpeg

Reproduction Marchal grille mounts (The may have come from Delta bay mustang perhaps?):

IMG_5467.jpegIMG_5468.jpeg

I have some Lucas Fog lights here as well. They are driver quality as they have pitting and scratches, but look decent. Tested and they still light up. They have covers for the lens too.
I can't say for sure if these are completely correct for a CS, but I can always provide more pictures if requested.

These fog lights also have the reproduction mounts that I purchased through a member of the forum a long time ago.

IMG_5469.jpegIMG_5470.jpegIMG_5471.jpegIMG_5472.jpegIMG_5473.jpegIMG_5474.jpegIMG_5475.jpegIMG_5476.jpegIMG_5477.jpeg

This mounting hardware also came with the Lucas fog lights.

IMG_5484.jpegIMG_5485 2.jpeg

Here's the Lucas light covers:
IMG_5479.jpegIMG_5480.jpegIMG_5481.jpeg

OP
OP
Z

zedly

@speedy02 my old id would have just been 'zed' ; I'm thinking it was registered to my old @msu.edu email address. I didn't post a lot, but found some good info here for us regular coupe owners too. (I ended up with a Bullitt inspired theme, to an extent)

IMG_3029.jpg