• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Graphic Design

darb

Ok..Ok..I know - this may be an unusual classified ad. No marchal lights, or rims, or odd ball parts here!

I'm actually advertising Graphic Design services, I run a business doing both web design, graphic design, and advertising. If anyone you know, or yourself, might be interested in any of these services let me know!

I'd be happy to offer any CaliforniaSpecial.com member one hour of free services. (Heck..you could get a logo for that almost).

ALSO - I do custom displays for your GT/CS. You can get a full custom display with information, photos, restoration history, specifications, and anything else you might want professionally designed with a GT/CS theme for: $50 (Price cheaper if you select your own printing methods)

The displays look GREAT - and I'd be happy to show you guys some samples.

Brad
darbb@aol.com

66 Dearborn HCS

[quote author=Darb link=board=3;threadid=960;start=0#msg5340 date=1086742983]
The displays look GREAT - and I'd be happy to show you guys some samples.
[/quote]

Shoot me an example of a display board at 92bottledance@comcast.net

Scott

OP
OP
D

darb

I'm a graphic artist so I can do displays for all vehicles. I'm going to pull up my old display samples shortly and I'll post one on the website as well to those who have e-mailed me.

The displays can run as large or as small as you want.

They can be designed either in full color, partial color, or black and white.

The printing fees will vary based on which design you choose...I'll do my best to fit it into the 50 dollar range, but a full color display might run you a couple extra dollars.

Brad
darbb@aol.com

redhotmustang36

Darbb
Why do you bother with these displays when you are a doctor? I checked out your personal aol profile at:

http://members.aol.com/darbb

How old where you when you first started college? I tried to call Rhydin Medical Center and ask for Dr. Darbben Grey to ask you some questions about the display, but they said they never heard of you?

Do you have a phone that I can contact you on to ask you some questions about designing a display?

---Andrew

OP
OP
D

darb

Doctor? Hmm...Nope. Didn't know I had an AOL webpage. I'll look into that.

As far as the getting some samples, I'll post a few and e-mail them to those who asked ASAP. I'm swamped with work and I'll be busy until late Wednesday when everything will be done.

Check back then, I'll post up some sample displays.

For those who asked, yes I do ALL graphic design work (not just displays).\

For a look at my portfolio please drop me an e-mail: darbb@aol.com

-Brad

OP
OP
D

darb

I drew this up just to give everyone an idea. The actual displays are in a far much higher quality, feature the emblem of your vehicle.

I.E - California Special : Can do the Emblem, GT/CS Stripe Style, or the Scripting

I.E - HCS : Shield

The possibilities and variations are endless. You decide what you're looking for, whether it be a high gloss photo collage background like the sample posted, or something simple and straightforward.

Brad

Attachments

• boardsample.jpg
    boardsample.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 18