• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD GT/CS Fiberglass Tail Lamp Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone tell me where I might be able to get the fiberglass tail lamp panel (painted same as body) for the Cal Spec. Mine was destroyed in a rear end accident years ago. I am now in the process of restoring and am in need of one. Any information will be appreciated.

rvrtrash

There is a guy further down in the classifieds that is
offering repop's and I believe Tony Branda has some
repop's also.

OP
OP
G

Thanks n.id.steve for the info. I sent an e-mail to Kevin about his panels he has...Geoff

rvrtrash

Let everyone know what you think of the parts when
you get them. I may be looking for a trunk lid myself
in the near future.

OP
OP
G

i have emailed this kevin 2 different times about the deck lids he never got back to me got mine ellsware

OP
OP
G

I also sent him e-mails with no reply. Where did you end up getting your parts? Do you know where I can get the tail light panel? Thanks...Geoff

OP
OP
G

[I bought the gt/cs fiber glass taillight panel with built in buckets from Branda for $ 179.95. I have decided I will not transform my 68 into a CS. I will let it go for $ 150 plus shipping to get it out of my garage.]

Status
Not open for further replies.