• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS FOR SALE

darb

I hate to be doing it, but I have to go off to college...and my GT/CS can't come with! It's been a great father son project, learned a lot, but need to sell it to buy a commuter car that can get me to and fro, sit outside, and gets more than 8 mpg.

I have pictures if you e-mail me.

Specs:

1968 GT/CS - Well Restored
289 V8 Automatic - ORIGINAL BLOCK
Professionally Rebuilt Transmission 2004
New Paint - Gulfstream Aqua (Original Color) 2004
New Interior - Black (Original Color) 2004
Marchal Foglights
Stock Air Conditioning - Works!
Marti Report Verified
GT Wheels, GT Valence, Quad Exhaust, Flowmasters
Black GT/CS Stripe
Pioneer Sound System (Nothing was hacked to install it - includes amp, sub, 4 speakers, headunit)

The car looks beautiful inside and out. I took a lot of pride in this project, and it has so much done to it.

I've kept every receipt, you can see exactly what was done, when, where, why, how. It's all logged.

Converted to disc brakes front - used original parts, including the original distribution block for the brake fluid.

There's a minor indent on the passenger door. I've been meaning to take the door panel off and push it out - but haven't had the time. It's nothing major, no paint scratch - just a 3 inch line. Not noticeable, may fix it before the sale.

Tons of pictures, e-mail me for serious inquiries only.

It's running good, sounding good, and looking good. Hate to see it go, but I thought I'd stick it on this forum before I go public!

E-mail: darbb@aol.com

Thanks!

Brad

Attachments

• MyStang_1.jpg
    MyStang_1.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 15
OP
OP
D

darb

Located in La Crescenta, CA.

It's 15 Minutes West Of Pasadena
It's 30 Minutes North Of Los Angeles
It's 30 Minutes East Of Valencia

carvensno

sorry to hear that Darb :(, felt the same way when i had to sell my CS. very nice looking CS tho, i like the color and stripe combo.

bish

Sorry to hear that you have to sell your GT/CS, it is for a good reason.
I'm sure we would all like to know how much are you asking?

OP
OP
D

darb

To be honest, I'll take what I can get for it.

I'd like 15,000 - but, all offers are welcome.

Brad

OP
OP
D

darb

I ended up putting it on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=4516193160&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT

The reserve is set pretty high. I will most likely end up taking whoever the highest bidder is on the vehicle at the close of the auction, should it fail to hit reserve.

If you're interested, feel free to contact me (e-mail / numbers listed on the auction).

Auction has 5 days left. As of New Years Day.

Brad