• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS HCS Differences?

marie68csmustangs

Hi all,

Was wonderning if there were any more differences between the GS/CS and the HCS? Rather than just the Letterning and the stripes?

Thanks,
Marie

hicountrybob

marie68csmustangs said:
Hi all,

Was wonderning if there were any more differences between the GS/CS and the HCS? Rather than just the Letterning and the stripes?

Thanks,
Marie
Yes, the number produced is different!!!!!!!!!!!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
And the DSO. All HCS cars have DSO 51 for Denver.

OP
OP
marie68csmustangs

marie68csmustangs

Thanks - I knew that the HCS were only sold In Denver but, I thought that there were more differences such as suspension, interior. etc... or where they pretty much equal in the options such as color, engine, etc..
Oh, and what cities in CA where the GT/CS sold - anyone know?

Thanks,
Marie

hicountrybob

marie68csmustangs said:
Thanks - I knew that the HCS were only sold In Denver but, I thought that there were more differences such as suspension, interior. etc... or where they pretty much equal in the options such as color, engine, etc..
Oh, and what cities in CA where the GT/CS sold - anyone know?

Thanks,
Marie
High Country Specials were NOT SOLD ONLY in Denver proper, but rather sold thruout the DENVER DISTRIBUTION area which included all Colorado and parts of Wyoming, Nebraska, So. Dakota.

case12

...There were more HCS with 428's.

And, didnt many HCS come with the dealer logo attached to the rear spoiler?

Casey