• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Happy Birthday "PonyGal"!

Midnight Special

Renee, I have never met anyone who has put SO much life (and the love thereof) into everything we do, as You! Be it car shows, air shows, cruises and turning wrenches, to the simple social gatherings and BBQs - YOU are tops! I wish everyone on this site had the opportunity to know you as we do! They are only left to imagine what we are most fortunate to possess!

I hope your birthday is exceedingly Special today!

Attachments

• DSC_0504.jpg
    DSC_0504.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC_0507.jpg
    DSC_0507.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IM001542.jpg
    IM001542.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IM001984.jpg
    IM001984.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 29
  • IM002013.jpg
    IM002013.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Mustanger

Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy the day and live life to its fullest ... and add another candle too :wink: ...

Attachments

• SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 12

PonyGal

Thank you all for the wonderful wishes. It was a pretty good day overall. Record breaking weather in Sacramento - 74 degrees and sunny. Went out for a really nice dinner, so I didn't have to cook. :wink:

Thank you Tim for the kind words. That is one thing about me, I love life and I plan to get the most out of it that I can. I figure that I only have this one life and there are no "do-over's", so I try to enjoy it to the fullest. It really helps when you have good friends to enjoy it with, and you guys have welcomed me with open arms and I really appreciate that. :grin:

Attachments

• Thank you.jpg
    Thank you.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 33