• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Happy Birthday Ponygal!!!

Midnight Special

...Gosh Renee! Where do we begin?

...All I know for certain is that all the love, smiles, joy, passion, pleasure, happiness... and especially, its life-long impression you have left for so many will never end!

The west coast is a pretty cool place to go Mustangin' because of You!

Thank You for bein' (the) You!
Happy Birthday :)

Attachments

• 1041.jpg
    1041.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC_0198.jpg
    DSC_0198.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 1689.jpg
    1689.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_1190.jpg
    DSC_1190.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IM001388.jpg
    IM001388.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC_0327.jpg
    DSC_0327.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IM002599.jpg
    IM002599.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IM001984.jpg
    IM001984.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 38

somethingspecial

Happy Birthday Renee.

Happy Birthday Renee, I hope your day is all you hope it to be. Your positive attitude and flower in your hair always brightens any room you walk into. Mike and Robinette.

Mustanger

Happy Birthday, Renee!!! May your special day be blessed, and may your cake be really good ... and don't forget to make a wish when blowin' out the candles :wink: ...

Attachments

• SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 15

Mustanglvr

Happy Birthday Renee!!!

Attachments

• HappyBirthday8.gif
    HappyBirthday8.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 16

Powell

Happy Birthday Renee' from the Powell's (Karen and Ralph). Looking forward to pics from the Autorama with you, your CS and your new pendant.
Ralph

PonyGal

I want to thank you all for the wonderful birthday greetings!! Had a very rough, stressfull day at work today, but coming home to all these birthday wishes makes me forget the day at work and thank God that I am blessed with so many wonderful friends out here on this website! You are all my "best friends" and I love you all!! Thank you...

Attachments

• Thank you glitter.gif
    Thank you glitter.gif
    61.1 KB · Views: 15

PonyGal

That's allright Paul and Rich. I forgive you - this time :wink:

I had a pretty good birthday - after I left work! Had a really nice dinner at a little Italian restaurant not too far from my house. A small place tucked back off the road so you have to know it's there to be able to find it. Good food!!! I had a seafood pasta dish that was excellent!! Coupled with a nice glass of wine and good company, it turned into a great birthday!!