• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Happy Birthday PonyGal

somethingspecial

Happy Birthday Renee, Hope your day is everything you hope for and all your wishes come true. Mike and Robinette.

Powell

Happy Birthday Renee'. Karen and Ralph wish you the best for this special birthday and all the ones to come.

Northern Pony

Happy birthday Renee, our honouray Calgary Club Member. Hope it is a good one, have a wonderful day.
BoB

clubpro

Happy Birthday Renee',

It's a beautiful day so you better spend your special day driving your Special pony car. Hope that you have a great day!

Cheers,

Ron

Midnight Special

...............> :)

Attachments

• bdrf.jpg
    bdrf.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 22

PonyGal

Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes!! I had a great day today with my family and especially my two beautiful daughters, who turned 40 years old, yesterday. Funny thing is that I don't feel old enough to have two 40 year old kids :undecided Hell, that beautiful Mustang of mine keeps me young!!!!! I did go out and start her up today just to feel the power and hear her run...SWEET!!!!

Can't take her out on to far of a drive since she needs a little bit of brake work done, but that will be taken care of as soon as I can get her up to Tim's place (or you could come down here to work on her Tim. I'll cook you dinner :wink: )

rvrtrash

Happy Birthday Renee'! Hope we can all get together and go out for burgers and fries again soon.

Steve

Mustanger

Happy Birthday!!! ... Sorry I'm a little late, but a day-old cake is still good :wink: ...

Attachments

• SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 14