• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Happy BIrthday RVRTRASH

somethingspecial

Hope your day is everything you hope it to be, and all your wishes come true. Have a great day.

Midnight Special

Happy Birthday Steve!

Attachments

• bdsteve.jpg
    bdsteve.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 47

rvrtrash

Ouch Tim! (Actually I love it. Thanks) So far it's been great everyone. Went out to lunch with my daughter-in-law. I keep thinking of the Sammy Hagar song "I can't drive 55", and now I am one. I may get old, but I'll never grow up. Yes Joe, I lit some tires. I "accidently" did a 1 block burn in the Shelby GT. I hate it when that happens. :grin: The rest are still in Post Falls, except for the Tiger and Rob has that one hidden somewhere and I haven't seen it in months. I'm hoping it's going to be one of the Overhaulin' stories, but probably not. Again, thanks everyone for the wishes.

Steve

robert campbell

HAPPY B-Day Steve!!! Finally got all of the kinks out of Val's hydraulic clutch yesterday and I drove to dinner and she drove back! Celebrated your b-day with a burn out myself!! She went up a local onramp to the freeway at one kind of a high rate of speed. Put a huge smile on my face! She be a gear slammin hot girl!!! She has raced it a few times at Bremerton Raceway.

Tiger is back and cozy in the forward stall of my garage. I have to say it kicked my ass once again. Ran out of gas on the way TO my alternate storage..... Put 4gallons in her and drove it about 2 miles on the gas. Went to bring her HOME and she went about 10 miles and left me in a driveway about 4 miles from home.....

Val was following and returned with 6 more gallons of gas...... Not sure were it goes, there are no leaks. Maybe them thar English cars have wood lined tanks and the angle's take a share of the gas....

Steve, does it have a tank on each side? It looks like it does.

Rob

rvrtrash

There are tanks on both sides, but they're connected by a central pipe, right behind the rear bumper. (Bad location, I know, but that's where the factory put it.) I don't know why it's losing gas. I never had that problem before. I have had the electric pump die before. Maybe it has gas but isn't pumping it. Something I definitely need to check out when I get it back.

By the way, love the "stacks" look, Tim. That would definitely account for the poor fuel economy.

Steve

robert campbell

Steve,
she isn't losing any gas.... Unless someone is stealing it!! Which I know did not happen. I can hear the fuel pump. Not sure what is going on.

Rob

PonyGal

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear Steve...
Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Attachments

• Happy-BirthDay.gif
    Happy-BirthDay.gif
    74.4 KB · Views: 14

Mustanger

Happy belated Birthday, and "put another candle on your birthday cake! ..." :wink: ...

Attachments

• SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 13