• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Just Out of Curiosity (and a little nostalgia) :-)

RacingFan

Hi All,

Was thinking about my first GT/CS that I bought as a 16 year old kid in 1978/79 and sold in 1980/81. I bought it from a high school friend in Kansas City, MO. It was royal maroon, black interior, white stripe, C4/289, and had the lower console. No AC, not sure about PS/PB (it was a LONG time ago for an old guy like me!). I am hitting the big 50 in a few months, so doing some thinking related to the ongoing mid-life crisis thing! lol (or so my wife tells me! :)). I don't have much more info on the car, just wondering if it rings a bell with someone in the midwest? Of course the car could have been sold anywhere in the country, but hey, its worth a shot ( I know its a fools errand...lol) . Thanks! Anyone else ponder over the cars they let go when they were younger and still kicking themselves decades later?

Midnight Special

Hi All,

Was thinking about my first GT/CS that I bought as a 16 year old kid in 1978/79 and sold in 1980/81.... doing some thinking related to the ongoing mid-life crisis thing! ......

All I can say is Wow! We have a thing or two in common! ;-)

Attachments

• 686970.jpg
    686970.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 70