• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Marti Reports on the site

teamlo

I seem to remember that there was a section of this website where people could post their Marti Report for viewing. If so, for the life of me I cannot find it! Can someone help?

Thanks!!

Terry

OP
OP
teamlo

teamlo

Thank you! Maybe I just needed another cup of coffee this morning!

Terry

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, sometimes I think those sticky posts are like banner ads. You see them so often you tune them out.

OP
OP
teamlo

teamlo

I enjoy looking at Marti reports. So many different combinations of options, colors, drivetrains, etc. I am making mental notes of drivetrain combinations, specifically rear end ratios as they relate to the engine/trans combo. Whether or not the car had the GT Equipment Group also becomes a factor, as I have noticed.

Terry

hookedtrout

Speaking of Marti Reports I contacted Marti to find out if mine got lost in the archives as it's been 4 months now, he said they are working on the reports from 4 months ago so I should see it in the next couple of weeks.