• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 NEW GT/CS T-shirt Design is Done

Midnight Special

Guy,

Just an fyi, the shirts that I made up for the 40th anniversary had the small design on the front and the large design on the back and sold very well at $20 per shirt. This group is very supportive when it comes to buying C.S. stuff. I know that Tim (Midnight Special) will agree with me.

Cheers,

Ron

...I would add that selling them all in advance through pre-orders won't get you too far off the ground with this small group in the overall Mustang market. The quality of your art is top-notch! I'm confident people here will continue to buy over time without being pressured to "do it now or never" (like sales of so many of Ron's shirts & hats after the (40th) fact...)

limelyt

Guy

So will there be an option to print on the back? I am not a real fan of printing on the front of shirts, but that's just me. If so, I would be in for at least three depending on the final cost.

OP
OP
G

Guyman

Hey everyone...OK., I guess what I will do is this...IF I can get the screen printer to do it. Will make two different ones...one with the print on the front, and one with the print on the back...of course the one with the print on the back will be a little more money because it is a two step printing process...with that said., count on having two different choices...

And as far as pre-ordering...I am just trying to get a feel on how many I should print up initially. I know I will be sitting on them for a while too. But so far, getting some great feedback on them. So just keep emailing me so I can get these going soon for the people that want them.

Thanks,. Guy guysgt390@yahoo.com

OP
OP
G

Guyman

Hey everyone., so far, have had some good interest....so keep it coming., will need some more to commit to buying some before I can give the printer an OK to start printing them!!! Will wait about a week and we should know if it's a go...thanks to all that have emailed me.

green56

T Shirt

Would like to know what is the material of the shirt that is what determines. what size you would order I would like Two T shirts with the design on the back would like XXL Thanks Tom From Wisconsin

OP
OP
G

Guyman

Ok., got a final cost on the t-shirts., just FYI., They will be $18 for a single pocket area print on front (no pocket) and full color print on the back. I may also get prints just for the front, they will be $17 ea. Getting ready to order these., so if anyone is wanting some, please email me at guysgt390@yahoo.com. Trying to get enough ordered and a few extras in case others want some more after they see how nice they are!!! Will post an image on a shirt so you can see the size of the print.

Thanks., Guy
guysgt390@yahoo.com ...and email me your sizes that you want.

Thanks., Guy

OP
OP
G

Guyman

T shirt layout

Here is the layout of the design on a shirt.

Attachments

• calshirt.templete.jpg
    calshirt.templete.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 66

BigJim

How are we paying for these, Paypal? What about shipping? When do you think you will have them to ship? BTW I emailed my order.

OP
OP
G

Guyman

Hi everyone., I ordered the GT/CS shirts today., and also some extras, so if anyone didn't get in on them yet, just email me and I will send you the details.

Everyone that ordered, I sent out emails detailing everything.

If you want still want to order and havn't or have changes, please email me at guysgt390@yahoo.com with sizes and I will respond promptly. Thanks., Guy

OP
OP
G

Guyman

I have a lot of folks (about half of you) that have not paid for their shirts you ordered yet. They are at the printer right now., so please check your emails for your totals and get on it!.,

I have extras if anyone else still wants in on the shirts. email me at: guysgt390@yahoo.com

Thanks,. Guy

OP
OP
G

Guyman

Thanks for everyone who ordered these "Limited Edition" Cal Special shirts. I have had orders from folks from Australia, Canada and the US.., For those of you who have ordered., thanks for ordering and pre-paying.. I still have more of these on order (extras) as I anticipated more would order them....so if you still wanna get in on them., just email me at guysgt390@yahoo.com. (see artwork on the first thread)

Thanks., Guy

OP
OP
G

Guyman

Will have these in hand hopefully by end of this week. I ordered some extras, but not many., so if you are interested and still wanna get in on them., please email me at guysgt390@yahoo.com Will post an actual picture of the shirt when they come in.

Thanks., Guy

OP
OP
G

Guyman

WOW., I picked the shirts up today., and they look awesome. The screenprinter took it upon himself to print his shop employees some too. So if anyone still wants to get in on some., I have Large, XL, 2XL and 3XL and (1) ladies style large left., sold out of the mens mediums and ladies mediums...and these are with the print on the back with a front pocket logo.

I also have front print only shirts (full color large print) in L and XL in limited quantities. $18 each for mens or $26 for the remaining large womens shirt.

Email me at guysgt390@yahoo.com for more information.

Thanks for everyone who ordered., I am sure you will love these and wondered why you didn't order more for yourself!!!

Most of the orders will be going out tomorrow (US orders)., foreign orders will ship early next week (Australia, Malta, Canada orders)

Attachments

• tshirts.jpg
    tshirts.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

dalorzo_f

Guy, set aside 2 XL back print for me. Add them to the grey front logo only's you have for me... will ship 'em all to Minnesota in May for pickup.